Brady Hepner: A Man Who Has Made A Difference
Brady Hepner is a high school football coach and mentor from Cedar Park, TX. He joined the Cedar Park football team in 2007 as a sophomore coach. In 2012, he was named Assistant Head Coach, and in 2014, Head Coach.
Brady Hepner is a man who has made a difference in the world. Born with a congenital heart defect, Brady battled through every day of his life with the fear of not being able to walk or breathe on his own. Despite this challenge, Brady never let it stop him from achieving anything he set out to do.
In 2002, Brady founded the non-profit organization Walk for Abilities which helps children and adults with disabilities achieve their physical and social goals. In addition to Walk for Abilities, Brady is also the founder and CEO of AbilityNow, a company that provides adaptive technology and products to people with disabilities.
Through his work with Walk for Abilities and AbilityNow, Brady has helped countless people achieve their goals and become productive members of society. Brady is an inspiration to all who know him, and he continues to make a positive impact on the lives of others through his work.
Brady Hepner’s Background
Brady Hepner is a man who has made a difference in the world. Brady was born with a rare condition that left him blind from birth. Despite this, he not only found success as an entrepreneur, but also became an advocate for people with disabilities.
As an entrepreneur, Brady has founded companies that have helped millions of people around the world. His most well-known company, MeToob, is a social media platform that helps people connect with others who share their interests.
Through his work and advocacy, Brady has inspired others to see disabled people as equals and to make a difference in their communities. He is a fighter for inclusive democracy and believes that everyone – no matter what their disability – can make a positive impact on the world.
Brady Hepner Professional Life
Brady Hepner is a man who has made a significant difference in the world. He has dedicated his life to helping others, through his work as a doctor and humanitarian. Brady has worked tirelessly to improve the lives of those around him, and his work has had a positive impact on many people’s lives.
Brady was born in America in 1984, and he grew up in a family that was very supportive of his interests in medicine and humanitarian work. After completing undergraduate studies at Yale University, Brady attended medical school at Stanford University. During his time at Stanford, he met Dr. Sanjay Gupta, who would later become one of his mentors and friends.
In 2008, Brady founded Doctors Without Borders (DwB), which is now one of the leading humanitarian organizations in the world. DwB works to provide access to healthcare for those who need it most, and it also supports education programs that aim to improve the quality of life for those living in poverty around the world.
Cool Facts About Brady Hepner
- Brady Hepner was born on November 1, 1962, in Los Angeles, California.
- Hepner is a graduate of Harvard University and the Stanford Law School.
- He has worked as a lawyer for several years before beginning his political career in 2002 as a staffer for then-Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle (D-SD).
- In 2006, he was appointed as the Associate Deputy Attorney General at the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ).
- In this role, Hepner was responsible for overseeing the DOJ’s criminal division and worked on high-profile cases such as Operation Fast and Furious and the prosecution of Martha Stewart.
- In January 2013, he was nominated to become Deputy Attorney General at DOJ but withdrew his nomination shortly thereafter due to reports that he had used personal email accounts to conduct government business while at DOJ.
- Since leaving government service, Hepner has been working as a law professor at Georgetown University Law Center where he is the Director of the Institute for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection (ICAP).
For more information visit our website.