HP printer has been a leader in printing and other efficiency functions, such as scanning, copying and faxing documents. It is well-known for its ease of use, which can be used by both students and professionals.
Like many printer brands, HP printers can experience issues that slow down your printer’s performance, causing delays in your work. HP Printer Driver Unavailable Error is one such error. This will cause your printer to become unresponsive. Although it may be annoying for a while, and cause panic, there are many ways to fix the problem.
Why is the HP Printer Driver Unavailable?
The HP Printer Driver Is Unavailable Error that causes the printer to behave indifferently could be caused by a number of factors. You can start by checking the basics like the printer connections, ink cartridges and paper trays to determine the cause of the error. Next, you should be looking out for error codes. These messages will let you know what the problem is and how to fix it. You can also check your devices’ warning lights.Otherwise, you can also look for Printer Repair Expert Dubai.
You should also check whether the HP printer driver you have is compatible with your HP printer
model. An incorrect printer driver could be the cause of the printer not responding to your HP printer.
HP Printer Driver Unavailable Error
The following methods can be used to fix the error “HP printer driver unavailable error”:
Install the Windows operating system
To get your printer printing again, you can update your Windows operating system. You can also update Windows to improve stability and security. Follow these steps to update Windows.
- Click the Start Menu at the bottom of your desktop.
- Next, click on the Settings menu.
- Click on the Update and Security tab.
- This option will allow Windows to automatically search for and install an update.
- After the update is complete, restart the system and run a test print to verify that the problem has been resolved.
Reinstall your printer driver
- In the search box, type Device Manager into the Start menu
- In the search results, you will see a Device Manager option. Click to open it.
- Click to expand the Print queues category.
- Next, right-click your printer and choose Uninstall device from that menu.
- Wait for the process to complete before you confirm that you want to uninstall.
- Start your computer and print a test page.
Update printer driver
If none of the above methods work, you might try updating your printer drivers. This will ensure that the printer works. Follow these steps to update your printer driver:
- To launch a Run dialog box, press Windows + R.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the space available and hit the Enter key.
- Click on the Sub-menu Print Queries and right-click your printer. Next, click on the Update driver.
- You will now be asked to select a method of updating the driver. Double-click the downloaded file to install it.
- Check if your printer is working. Go to Microsoft’s official website and download the ‘wushowhide.diagcab’ package.
- Start the program, and then click Next.
- Select the Hide Updates option.
- Click on the icon to choose and then proceed to update.
Uninstall your HP Printer
To make your printer work, you can also uninstall the HP printer app. You can do this by following these steps:
- Open the Control Panel of your Windows PC.
- Click on View by to select Large icons.
- Click on the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Windows + R to launch the Run dialog box.
- In the empty space, type “appwiz.cpl” and hit the Enter key.
- The Program and feature window will now open. You can then uninstall the HP printer app.
- Next, open Device Manager and click on Expand Print Queries.
- Right-click your HP printer to uninstall it
- Follow these instructions to uninstall.
- Next, start your computer.
- Connect your HP printer to your computer and then install HP printer drivers through HP’s official site.
- Print a document now. Now, print your document without any errors.
For more information visit Website